piątek, 1 lutego 2013

I love Panda



Pandas are probably one of the most awesome animals on earth. I were recently in Zoological Garden, and when crowd saw panda, started to making noises of extraordinary affection and admiration. Panda Bears are considered as one of the cutest and most adorable – panda moves, everybody shouts (just if they saw some celebrity actor or actress), panda eats a bamboo –  everybody sighs, Panda roll over onto her back everybody squeak. I think, panda is some kind of celebrity of animal kingdom.

That’s why I decided to put this lovely illustrated panda with bamboo stick to variety of Zazzle products. I really like to see “I love Panda” section of my Zazzle Store is growing. Right now is one of my favorite virtual corner of Zazzle. And one of my dreams is someday I spot someone on the street with t-shirt or hat or at least bag with my panda. It’d definitely make my day.

Maybe just look what I have to offer in my Like It Zazzle Store. What type of panda I write this post. It’s panda I like the most – cute, little animal – round and furry – with short arms and smiled face.


Just remember – these fab panda products are just small sample. All offer with dozens of offered by Zazzle “I love panda” stuff is available to buy here.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site