piątek, 15 lutego 2013

Beautiful Mermaids



Probably everybody read classic fairy tale or just saw famous animation movie “Little Mermaid”. Simple but sad story about love between mermaid princess and human prince. They can’t live with each other. Mermaid doesn’t have legs and the price can’t live under water.
This fairy tale realized me something. Mermaids aren’t vicious and dangerous creatures that lure lost sailors and feed on them. They became part of modern pop culture as sweet, cute, beautiful with kind and gentle hearts. Full of love and respect for everyone.
That’s why I decide to draw this picture. Red hair mermaid hugging little colourful fish. She represents exactly what I mentioned. Simple kindness and love. Cute and sweet being.
I made her special place in my Like It Zazzle Store, for everyone who likes fairy tales and fairy tale and fantasy creatures like this gorgeous mermaid. So far I have here only mermaid, but I have very ambitious plans to expand (so many ideas and illustrations, and so little time!) on other tales and fantastic places or animals.
I must say I’m very proud of this little adorable design and my customer must like it also, because it is selling very well. Popular products like t-shirts, ceramic tiles, iPhone covers are the bestsellers. Check whole mermaid offer here. Below as always I chose for You some exemplar products.

I love Mermaids Mouse Pads
I love Mermaids Mouse Pads by likeit
Browse Mermaid Mousepads online at Zazzle.com

 
I love Mermaids Mug
I love Mermaids Mug by likeit
Browse Mermaid Mugs online at Zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site